E-Mail : me @ serhankarakaya.com
Hello there, I am Serhan Karakaya, people also knows me with my old nick names “SerhanKanx” and “serhankank”.
I am an experienced developer and I focus on Front-end web development. Some of the technologies that I like to work with are:
- HTML (HAML)
- CSS (LESS, SASS)
- JS (Vanilla, Angular, Jquery, ChartJs etc.)
- Web Fonts & Icon Fonts (Google web fonts, Font Awesome, my own converted web-fonts etc.)
- Responsive UI’s (Bootstrap, Skaleton, and I can code them from scratch)
- Node.js (NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp)
- Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN)
- JS Unit Testing (Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Headless Browsers)
- Project & process management (6 sigma, Scrum, Agile, Lean)
Once upon a time, a close friend of mine told me that i am like a “swiss army knife” because I can do lots of thing with success and I am good at multitasking.
I like smart objects and the beauty of the simplicity. There is a phrase that i love in these days:
“It seems that perfection is attained not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to remove.”
Antoine de Saint Exupéry